Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hey! Happy Hump Day!

Welcome to Wednesday!

      Yesterday I hoped to hear from either of the places I interviewed with last week, but sadly I did not. I hope that I hear from them today. Especially, the American Cancer Society since it is so important to me. In case that doesn't happen, I applied for three mom jobs with a different non-profit close to my heart. Literally. The American Heart Association. For those of you who don't know me personally, both of these non-profits are special to me. Cancer runs in my family and I have worked for four years to support the mission of the ACS. As for the AHA, when my mother had a heart attack 19 years ago, I was the one who found her lying on the bathroom floor and call for help.
     Although my degree is in fashion, I could see myself being happy working for a great organization like these. I have linked to the websites in case you all feel like learning more!

     As for my day-to-day activities, I get to play home maker today. Shopping, cooking, cleaning and laundry are all on my list of things to do. I enjoy days like this, surprisingly. I stay busy all day and get to play 'house' with John. I am also going to try to get some blog organization done so if things start to change on you, don't worry. I did it. Hope you don't mind!

xoxo
   CLB



P.S. Today is "Be Late for Something" Day. So if you have any meetings, dates, or appointments, go ahead and be "fashionably late" today.

No comments:

Post a Comment