Monday, August 8, 2011

Mission Possible: Organization

This week my project was all about organization. 

Monday it started with scheduling the interns. Because space and machines are limited at work, we needed a better system so no one was wasting time waiting on someone else to be done doing something. (Surprisingly, this happened quite often) So I started with to-do lists, figuring what everyone had left to do on each of their projects.  Once that was finished, I made everyone deadlines. Once the deadlines were set, I made a schedule based on who needed what space and when. It took me about the whole day, but it helped us out so much! 

And I finished the week by organizing the fabric in the studio. We have a lot of fabric in the studio. And it takes up A LOT of space. We are all in the production phase of the collection and need all the room we can get! So I tackled the project that was the fabric wall. Unfortunately there is no before picture. But trust me, it looks a lot better now. Plus, now we can find what we are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment