Friday, August 31, 2012

Sleepless In Fort Worth

Finally, at over a year since I last talked with you guys, I am getting back to this whole blogging thing! Ironic since my last entry was about coming back too. But sadly life got in the way and I left. But as I sit up at 1:15 in the morning I realized just how left out you all have been and thought, well here goes nothing.

Here's an update, in short, as to the happenings of my life since a year ago. I'm ENGAGED! Yay! I've graduated! Yay, again! And I'm living in Fort Worth, Texas! Also yay!
I'll give you all the deets later on about each one. I promise. 

Now to the most current of happenings: I am lying awake at 1:15AM. In the quietness, and coolness of a dark room you are surprised at what goes through your mind! Like the lyrics to certain Disney songs in which you haven't seen or heard in years. Or the unfinished prayers to God you forgot to say last Sunday. Or the blog you completely forgot about! 
Of course none of these are the reason for my sleeplessness, I'm sure. What I'm not sure of is the route of the said sleeplessness. Could it be that after waking up at 5AM with my fiancĂ© all week, only to go back to sleep at 6AM when he leaves and sleeping until 9, 10, or even 11, has thrown my schedule off? Sure, why not!? 

The remedy? 
Easy, blog. Blog until your eyes can no longer stay open. Blog until the sleeplessness is sleepy! 

I think I'll start with another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment